Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > can i put o/s and data on a bigger sd ca...
can i put o/s and data on a bigger sd card

2112 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2013-04-10 01:10:58

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    cityautocenter
    2013-04-07 01:08:32
    can i put o/s and data on bigger sd card

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    jmechanic

2013-04-08 12:00:25

Hi i read on this forum somewhere it says you need an ini file from autel to install, place in your new card for the bigger card to work i am using an 8gb card from wallgreens store that I bought I copy and paste from the old to the new one erase all the uptades and then update it again and it worked for me but this was like 6 month ago when they had different verssions of softwares i dont know if that will still work now you can try that or contact autel they will email you that inifile or so I read hope this hellps good day.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-04-10 01:10:58

Hi, everyone, since more and more customers are complaining our small capacity of SD cards, we will do a forced update for all of you, which will enable a larger capacity of SD card up to 32G. But right now, you can still do as the bro above instructed: copy all your files in your original SD card to a new and larger card, then do the update in our website to make it work.
  Total1 Pages